Saturday, August 27, 2011


Why I refer to My Shri Guruvar as Bhagawan..........
Since my Guru is a Saint (one who love God 100%)...I always see Him in Krishna and Krishna in Him...Shri Krishna says to see the Divine Master (Guru ) to be me and never use your material intellect to comprehend His action...Only in His service will my mind be washed of all sins...By Shri Krishna's grace I got a Saint for my Guru..and by the grace of my Gu...ru I will attain selfless love for Shri Radha Krishna...

One should love and serve Guru with the intention that He is serving God...As long as one's mind is completely Godnize, He is worthy of representing God...The more I think, love and serve Shri Kripalu Maharaj Ji..the more Krishna conscious i become....

I truly owe Him for every opulence I have receive on this path so far.. All the knowledge that I share is but His causeless mercy on me..My feelings of love for Radha Krishna comes from Him...The way I write..the way i preach..all comes from Him...I don't have enough mouth and words to praise Him..

Shri Krishna accept only the pure at heart, but my beloved master accept me with all my flaws and faults and is washing my mind every day so that I become purified so that He can fill my heart with divine love for Shri Radha Krishna...How can I not see Him as my Bhagwan??..He is truly Shri Radhe's greatest blessing to me..

If i worship Him or Shri Krishna it makes no difference to me, for Shri Krishna is one with His Name, Form, Pastimes. Attributes, Abodes and SAINT....And Shri Maharaj Ji is in the catogary of Saints...He in not only a servant of Shri Radha Krishna but the greatest of Mahabahos...I glorify Him again and again and humbly beg to stay in His divine radiance..Jai Shri Radhe...

1 comment: