Sunday, September 9, 2012

I am a coin. I don’t know my value. I was born at some dark place. I passed through many hands then some day later I came to know I am a fake coin. People who got cheated carrying me when they came to know I was a fake coin they tried to push me to some other people. Then I got in the hands of one crazy man who threw me far away. I fell on a road side. I was distressed. No place for me, no one to carry me or even look at me. I cried and cried but I was all alone.. Then I hear...

d a child coming. He saw at me and with his holy hands he lifted me. He took me to a temple and placed me at the lotus feet of God. There were many like me but only one difference was there and that was they were all real. They came and went but I remained there only. Nobody took me from there. I was very happy then to be at the feet of GOD.....



(People will get rid of you if you are of no use to them. Family will not need you if you are not earning, company will not need you if are not talented/educated, society will not need you if you are not rich. The other way, everyone will then only leave you if they find you of no need. Then the holy hands (GURU or INNER INSPIRATION) will lead you to GOD and will stay there forever and ever. When nobody accepts and everybody rejects, GOD will hold...... )

radhey-radhey.

No comments:

Post a Comment