Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Sadguru (Spiritual Master-JAGADGURUTTAM SHRI KRIPALUJI MAHAPRABHU) is my only refuge. I bow again and again to his lotus feet.I bow to the lotus feet of the Sadguru, which bestow auspiciousness on even the auspicious.I bow to the lotus feet of the Sadguru,which are a refuge for those with no refuge.
I bow to the lotus feet of the Sadguru.He protects the spiritual property of the disciple and graces him with what he does not possess.I bow to the lotus feet of the Sadguru.He graciously liberates souls from the bondage of material ignorance.
I bow to the lotus feet of the Sadguru,through whose grace one’s heart is filled with the divine love of Shri Radha Krishna.We are begging for that divine love, not liberation.I bow again and again to the lotus feet of the Sadguru who bestows that love.
*********RADHEY-RADHEY*********

No comments:

Post a Comment