Tuesday, June 26, 2018

#Nature of the #Soul:
Let us reflect on the questions, "Who am I?" and, "Is it personal happiness that I seek or the happiness of others?" The answer will be "I do not know who I am, but I do know that I only desire my own happiness." Now if you were a material being, then you would have attained happiness from material objects, But being a part of #God, you can be truly happy only after attaining #Divine #Bliss. This is logically acceptable and has been proved by our own experience since eternity. If, being divine souls, we could have attained true happiness through material objects, then we would have never been unhappy, dissatisfied or miserable because we have attained material happiness in varying degrees throughout our innumerable past lives. This is a definite proof of the fact that we are divine souls and not material beings, because material things have never really satisfied us.
Excerpt from the book "#Prem #Ras #Siddhanta#Philosophy of #Divine #Love by ---- #JAGADGURU_SHRI_KRIPALU_JI_MAHARAJ.

Show More

No comments:

Post a Comment