Friday, August 2, 2013

You people have great doubt in your mind. All of you think that, My husband should agree with me, my wife should agree with me, my son should agree with me and so on.But this world of maya is composed of three qualities SAT, TAM, RAJ. These 3 gunas keeps on changing in this world as well as within a person's mind too. Which time a guna predominate, it depends on the external environment we get. Every person's mind is fickle and made of maya, and 3 gunas keeps on changing.
So when, every person's mind keeps on changing every moment, then how would you expect he/she agrees with you every moment. In fact you should be surprised when some person agrees with you.
But here the knowledge is opposite of what saints and Vedas says.

Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment